Who needs to get an ISO 50001 certification
The 2015 amendment to the Czech Energy Management Act imposes the obligation to have an energy audit or a certified ISO 50001 energy management system for:
- all large enterprises (enterprises with more than 250 employees, see an exact definition of the company size here)
- small and medium-sized enterprises consuming more than 35,000 GJ of energy per annum. If such companies have more than one building, it is only necessary to perform an energy audit for those consuming more than 700 GJ of energy per annum.
ISO 50001 as an opportunity for major energy savings
Most companies regard ISO 50001 certification as a disagreeable legal obligation, but if you implement it the right way, it will help you to facilitate continual and systematic energy management delivering to your company permanent energy savings.
We use the QUEST method to make ISO 50001 work as a cost-effective energy management system. This method rests on three pillars:
- optimisation of technologies in use,
- regular and clear data visualisation,
- active involvement of employees on all levels in the firm.
Why prepare for an ISO 50001 certification with us:
- We will not settle for energy savings on paper – we will help you implement all measures to achieve substantial energy savings in a very short time.
- We focus on quick and effective solutions – we will not present with you ready-made measures with return on investment of many years which no one wants to adopt, we will rather come with effective steps whose results you will see within months. .
- We specialise in industrial enterprises - we have visible results in energy savings, having worked for such reputable companies as Škoda Auto, Audi Brussels, Knorr-Bremse, and more.