Who is under the obligation to conduct an energy audit
An amendment to the Energy Management Act imposes the obligation to have an energy audit or ISO 50001 certification on:
- all large enterprises (enterprises with more than 250 employees, see an exact definition of the company size here)
- small and medium-sized enterprises consuming more than 35,000 GJ of energy per annum. If such companies have more than one building, it is only necessary to perform an energy audit for those consuming more than 700 GJ of energy per annum.
You may need an energy audit conducted even if you do not fit into these categories if you receive subsidies from the government's Operational Programme Enterprise and Innovations for Competitiveness (OP PIK) for building modifications leading to energy savings.
Why do energy audit with us:
- We will not settle for energy savings on paper – we will help you actually implement all measures to achieve substantial energy savings in a very short time..
- We focus on quick and effective solutions – we will not bother you with generic measures with payback times more than 5 years (and rarelly more than 3 years) that no one can afford adopting. Instead we will identify and help you implement effective steps whose results you will see within months.
- We specialise in industrial enterprises - we have achieved data-confirmed results in energy savings, that we are proud of, having worked for such reputable companies as Škoda Auto, Audi Brussels, Knorr-Bremse, and others.